Tuesday 27 September 2011

"Kiss me Deadly"

Ladies and gentlemen, i need to tell you something, can I have your full undivided attention?
There is something you all really need to know...



There is a Hell, believe me I've seen it.
There is a Heaven, let's keep it a secret.
No one needs to know




I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry


i've spent my entire life trapped in a cage!!!
did you know that??



Take my hand please, show me the way,i'm the children that fell from grace. 
Take my hand, show me the way, i'm the children who can’t be saved.



And you said that you can save me,
Don't hope to ever find me.
I fear I'm too far gone
"Pray for the dead"


"breathe for me, just breathe."



Dear God, the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
?Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again!!!



It feels just like she is being hunted,
But its all right, it's all good, 
She’s not aware, of his stare.
We’ve had this date from the beginning…
The curtain goes down on him again…
Who remains when the curtain falls?
Who remains when the curtain goes down...?

Rise, taste the air, lock and load, pull the trigger, 
Climb, to new heights, and tell me, tell me what you hear... 

What have you got to lose but false intentions and a life so pretentious? 
I sweat, I ache.!!!

So what if I never hold you, or kiss your lips again?
So I never want to leave you and the memories OF us to see..



REST IN PEACE "AJIEM MULISHA"


GOODBYE...












No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment...