Monday 12 December 2011

Darling ! ! !

EYES SET TO KILL - DARLING
Don't lie don't lie to me nowNow I'm erasing youThrowing those memories outOut to start something newI'm throwing those memories
DarlingDon't lie to meDarlingDon't lie to meDarlingDon't lie to me
Darling don't
Breathe in slowly nowDarling don't lie to meBreathe in slowly nowDarling don't lie to meInhale truth I pleadFor your my only hopeDon't lie don't leave
Mind set on failureThe road you choseTold me you loved meTold me you

You
Take your time I'm only dyingPatiently I'm nearly dyingCurse the pride you curse the prideDeep inside is where it lies
Dont mind me im only dyingDont mind me im only dying(what got me into this mess that devoured me)Dont mind me im only dying(lies and deceitful actions keep promising)don't mind me im only dyingWhat got me into this mess that devoured me(darling don't lie)What got me into this mess that devoured me(lies and deceitful actions keep promising)What got me into this mess that devoured meLies and deceitful actions keep promisingWhat got me into this mess that devoured meDarling don't LieLies and deceitful actions keep promisingDarling don't LieWhat got me into this mess that devoured meDarling don't LieLies and deceitful actions keep promisingDarling Dont Lie

hERM =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment...