Friday 19 August 2011

Nota dari sang kekasih



✿ i hate when  you r so jealous
✿ i hate when you always misscall me at midnight
✿ i hate when u r so complicated
✿ i hate that u think i'm didn't even care bout u
✿ i hate u for being so far away
✿ i hate when i can't really sleep when there something  happen to us
✿ i hate when u bother me when i'm busy and get tired
✿ but the true is,i hates u 4 no reason
✿ i hate myself while i'm typing this .... ):
 BUT
❀ i love the way you say that u love to me 
❀ i love the way you share ur daydream with me
❀ i love the way you look into my eyes
❀ i love the way you hold my hand
❀ i love the way you smiling at me like i'm the one in the world
❀ i love the way you sing a song to me :)
❀ i love the way you make some ugly mimik muka to make me laugh
❀ i love the way every morning when i wake up,u r the first one say good morning to me
❀ i love the way every night u call me n say goodnight
❀ i love the way you asking about ur ELMO(hehe)
❀ i love the way you looked at me  
❀ i love the way you take care of me
❀ i love the way u r
❀ i love to say that i love u
❀ i love you more than anything   (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment...